This page provides additional information that UNamur students can’t find on the official university websites. Please inform me of any errors or omissions in these pages. This information is intended for students at the University of Namur.
- IBAGM322 Business modelling : languages and methods (with M. Petit)
- INFOB318 Individual Project
- IHDCM033 Software Architecture Engineering: technologies and methods : more resources here
- INFOM112 Software Architecture Engineering: technologies and methods : more resources here
- INFOM434 Engineering of Model-Driven Software Architectures
- IHDCM032 Software Engineering Laboratory
- INFOB133 Information systems: case studies and analysis (with Cl. Lobet) from 2002 to 2017
- Introduction to Databases
- This page provides guidelines and pedagogical resources for students doing their master thesis under my supervision (In French).
- Microsoft Libra
- Google scholar
- Citeseer (obsolete)
- The Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies : Convert ISBN into Bibtex entries
- ACM Digital Library resticted area, need to be registered
- IEEE CS Digital Library resticted area, need to be registered
- CEUR Workshop Proceedings
- Springer (PDF files need a connection from a UNamur IP address)
- Software & Systems Modeling
- Science Direct (PDF files need a connection from a UNamur IP address)
- The Journal of Object Technology
- The UNamur Library of course !
Legacy Pedagogical Resources
These presentations are no longer used in my courses or have been completely revised. I would be happy if these resources could be useful to others and are now available under a Creative Commons license.
- Distributed Object Oriented Middleware (French)
- Distributed Transactions and Concurrency (French)
- Serialization of Transactions (French)
- Visual Paradigm provides University of Namur with UML, BPMN, Project Management and EA tools under the Academic Partner Program